Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Moving into Uncharted Territory

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune review
Ok, so if you have not heard of this game made by Naughty Dog, I suggest you check it out. The game has very nice platforming elements and adventure aspects to it. The combat in the game is solid, but not the best. You basically hide behind cover and try to kill the enemies. There are some parts where i get frustrated at the combat, but overall, its a good experience. The story in the game kept me going the whole time. I had no complaints about the platforming. The puzzles are easy since they basically spell it out for you, but they are somewhat interesting. After playing Uncharted, i am very excited to see what they do next, may I suggest Jack and Daxter?. Anyways, this is a solid game and a reason to pick up a PS3 if you haven't already, I know there are many of you out there. I guess my final take on the game will have to be 9/10, its good for what it is, but its not perfect. Nevertheless, this one is a must buy.

No comments: