Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our New Header(with image!!!)

I got a new header up which is actually a photo of us. Honestly, I am looking the best in that one, but if you have your own opinion, comment. I made it so you can be anyone passing through wishing to comment rather than logging in. Anyways, I am hoping to get a new show up soon, probably this week after I had some hands on time with the Guitar Hero Expansion. Anyways, thanks for coming on the site, we love your feedback and please, email us so we can make the show better. (sorry for the audio quality for episode 5, i am really working hard now to get it to work so please bear with me on this).

-Pratik (teh pratinator was nicks idea, not mine)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prat is also a name which was not my idea. It is what my Guild calls me in World Of warcraft.